We aim to provide you with all the advice you could possibly need when setting up a new company. We’ve therefore come up with Startup 360º, a range of services designed specifically for newly created – or about-to-be-created - tech-based startups.
Startup 360º means we accompany you through each phase of the creation and development process of your business. This includes advice prior to the creation of your company, plus protection of intellectual property, compliance with regulations (eg. data and consumer protection), fundraising, negotiation of shareholder agreements, advice on entering markets outside Spain and, if necessary, assistance in selling the company.
Did you know?
Lexing Spain has successfully assisted technology-based and internet-oriented companies in their internationalisation process in France, United Kingdom, United States, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and Chile.
A service specifically designed for new businesses that we’ve called Startup 360º.
Want to know more?
Our main goal is to cover all advice needs for a startup since the emergence of the idea to its realization in the form of business project. Therefore, we offer an advise covering the following services:
Our aim is to provide advice to startups in any area of business creation, from the initial idea to the setting up of the company. We offer assistance in the following areas:
• Business advice: helping to develop the business idea, business plan, branding, design and analysis of economic and financial assessments
• Research of investment opportunities and definition of financing structure, including advice on funding rounds with family offices, venture capital management companies, national and international business angels, institutional investors and equity crowdfunding • Marketing strategies, communication and online advertising
• Identifying and selecting grants and subsidies for your business
• Defining the IT infrastructure needed for your business and selecting a partner or technology provider
• Website design
• Development of Apps
• Technology measures to protect your intellectual property
• Funding for computer equipment
• Incorporation of the company (bylaws, notary, registering of the commercial entity, administrative formalities with fiscal and employment authorities)
• Search for and negotiation with investors
• Development of partner agreements
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Commercial contracts and joint ventures
• Protection of intellectual property
• Stock options plans and other employee incentives
• Legal adaptation of your website and processing of personal data and cookies
• Employment and tax issues (national and international) related to the business
• Defence in court, arbitration and mediation in the event of conflict
• Debt collection
For each of our three areas of advice – business, technological and legal – we provide flexible quotes tailored to the specific needs of each project and budget. For a free quote, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexing will always be your primary contact and will coordinate the work of our professional service providers.
• Analysis of potential new markets and internationalization
• Restructuring of the company or business areas
• Implementation of new business lines
• Search for partners
• Preparation of dossiers for sale
• Participation as member of Boards of Directors
• Identifying opportunities and diversification
• Review of corporate governance
• Analysis and cost reduction
• Implementation and monitoring of budgets
• Improved operational management
• Improved financial management
• Interim management
• Restructuring and refinancing plans
Coaching Ejecutivo.- Palanca para conseguir un estilo propio de desarrollo profesional. Desarrollo de habilidades directivas como: